HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Map-Bind needs a Buff [Open Beta edition]

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Culex

Culex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted January 18 2013 - 09:29 PM

http://community.pla...f-cbe2-edition/

Undigging this thread from the closed beta section of the forums so that maybe the devs may be able to work on it when they have time.

I am matter... I am antimatter... I can see your past... I can see your future...

I consume time... And I will consume you!
Posted Image

#2 Culex

Culex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted March 04 2013 - 11:53 PM

Also liking some of the ideas posted here -> http://community.pla...prove +the +map like:
  • Holding down a key to display the map (like the way repair bind works for repair) and let go for it to go back up.
  • Setting additional waypoints possibly
Also, would like to see the enemy signatures that an ally sees on their radar from far away through your map (so you are rewarded by knowing what they know if you use your map).

Edited by Culex, March 05 2013 - 12:05 AM.

I am matter... I am antimatter... I can see your past... I can see your future...

Posted Image

#3 Culex

Culex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted April 17 2013 - 08:34 PM

A new month, new patch, new promise! Hope to see this looked at for the next (post-technician) patch :)

Posted Image

#4 AsianJoyKiller

AsianJoyKiller

Lithium Cellophane Unicorn Salad

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,011 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted April 18 2013 - 01:46 AM

I wish the map was quicker to bring up. It takes sooo long. And when I accidentally hit it, it takes so long to close too. WTF is up with that_

[HWK]HUGHES, on July 03 2013 - 11:07 PM, said:

AJK is right

The Sinful Infil HEAT Cannon Hustler, Cloaking and Smoking, C-Class Swagger, Ballin' n' Brawlin'

#5 Culex

Culex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted April 18 2013 - 03:04 AM

View PostAsianJoyKiller, on April 18 2013 - 01:46 AM, said:

I wish the map was quicker to bring up. It takes sooo long. And when I accidentally hit it, it takes so long to close too. WTF is up with that_

I know right...I had to unbind that thing off of my mouse because haphazardly and accidentally pressing it while engaged in an intense firefight  was worse than any item that the enemy could have used on me; freezing me in place and ensuring my death.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users